Thursday, January 8, 2009

News Update

-This friday Aunt Lois is flying into Michigan. Her trip is focused on being with Grandma, but I know she'd enjoy seeing anyone who wanted to stop by! She will be leaving Grand Rapids on the 13th.

-Today Rob, Leah, and Abel are flying to Uganda! They will be there for two weeks [I think]. I'm on their prayer e-mail updates, and I saw a few other family names but not a ton. If you would like me to foward these updates to you, send an e-mail to: juliaprichard@hotmail.com . They will be in need of much prayer over the next couple weeks!

-Also, I am going to start compiling e-mail addresses!!!! This seems like a huge undertaking, but once I'm finished I'll send everyone an updated list, and I think this will be very beneficial in the longrun. So either leave a comment in the comment box OR send an e-mail to me @ juliaprichard@hotmail.com . Be sure to send me your most current and used e-mail address.

Thanks!

2 comments:

LJFredricks said...

Julia, Could you post the updates from Leah and Rob here? Seems like it might just be easier.
Just Checking! I love what you are doing :)

Feyen Family said...

Um... I don't know if they want their updates posted for the whole world to see and since the feyen connection is a website open to anyone, i better not.

If you want the updates I'll forward them to you, just let me know!