Thursday, February 19, 2009

Be Praying

Here's an update from Lisa Fredricks. Be sure to keep Lydia in your prayers! I'll post more details as I get them.

This afternoon Lydia (Jeff and Charity's) 6 year old daughter suffered from a siezure. They brought her to Holland Hospital and eventually she was transported to de Vos Childrens Hospital. The details right now are a little sketchy but I do know that her condition has improved and she and her family could really use our prayers. There are more tests scheduled for tomorrow so hopefully we will hear more then.

Thanks!

1 comment:

CharityVL said...

Thanks everyone for your prayers. We are home now (Friday night) and Lydia's tests were normal. We don't know why she had the seizure but we pray she doesn't have anymore. I have a short update on my blog and will post more later. We definitely felt God's arms around us through this!
Charity