Monday, March 9, 2009

we're big but how big?

Edited to add:

Well Matt and Nick are having the 99th baby in mid-June, obviously I didn't hear about that for awhile. I guess that just leaves the 100th!

So Michelle says 98. But I still wanna know who is going to have the 99th and 100th???


With the recent birth of Grace Fredricks, nobody is pregnant. There are almost 100 family members on the Feyen side, and I think it's probably quite rare when there is a time that nobody is pregnant. Does anyone know how many people we have now that Grace was born? Is she number 97, 98, etc..? I know Scott and Lisa wanted to have the 100th!

Give your thoughts in the comment box... how many of us are there now?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think that Grace would be Grandmas 98th descendant! Wow! That is amazing!

Rach said...

seriously...98? I mean...seriously. I had no idea we were up to those kinda numbers...that's insane? awesome.

We.
are.
the.
coolest.
family.
EVER.

Julia Mary said...

98 huh... that really is an amazing number of decendants! I agree with Rachel we truely are the coolest family around!

LJFredricks said...

to respond to your edit: NOT IT!

Anonymous said...

No Kidding Lisa, I have done my part as well!

Anonymous said...

After serious consideration, Brian and I have decided to leave having the 100th baby to someone else.

LJFredricks said...

Ha! HA! judy you are a party pooper!