Thursday, January 15, 2009

Flashback

This past tuesday mom came back home from Michigan and brought back a picture CD of all Grandma's slides! Now if any cousins out there are like me, I've wondered what Grandpa Feyen was like.. I've heard stories, seen a few pictures, and heard numerous times what a great man he was. Well looking through these pictures has definitely given me a better look at the man he was. I hope you enjoy looking at these few pictures as much as I have!













Thank's Alison for making a CD of all the slides... YOU'RE THE BEST!!!! Also, I don't know how many people have seen these pictures or who has picture CD's? Anyone know? Because there are over 1,400 slides [similar to the number of pictures I took at the cottage] and I could post more pictures on the blog if everyone wants... just let me know.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Julia, these are AWESOME. I LOVE seeing pics of everyone when they were young. Post more!!!