Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's been awhile

Unfortunatly I've been occupied with other things and have had to put this blog on my to-do list. But now I'm back!

Here are a few updates:

-Even though Sarah isn't cutting hair at David & Co. she will be doing it at her house. I think shes working Wednesday's for sure, and I'm not sure what other days. Contact her for more information.

-Rob and Leah and back from Uganda! I know God used them in Uganda in huge and mighty ways. To hear more about their trip e-mail Leah to get an update.

-I am sooo close to having everyone's e-mail! I have everyone's except:

-Uncle Ray
-Aunt Esther*
-Jeff & Charity
-Uncle Fred
-Aunt Linda*
-Sten & Deb*
-Amy H.*
-Uncle Harv*
-Aunt Colleen
-Dan*
-Andrew*

*I have an e-mail for this person but I don't know if its current.

If your name is on this list or you know the current e-mail for someone on this list. Please send me an e-mail at: juliaprichard@hotmail.com OR leave a comment in the comment box.

I'll send out an updated list to everyone once I get the e-mail addresses above!

Thanks!

No comments: